DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE FROM DAY ONE?
Position: Technical Sales Engineer Account Manager – Aircraft Products
Classification: Exempt – Salaried
Reports to CEO
Date of Requisition: May 9, 2017
Preferred Education / Professional Experience:
- College Degree Required (Engineering preferred).
- Proven, objective evidence (Sales reports, Sales Metrics, Benchmarks) of sustainable sales excellence in a technical sale environment.
- Three (3) years (minimum) of direct aircraft/aircraft components or Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) services experience.
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) direct sales experience preferred.
- US Military Leadership position preferred.
- Must have proven track record of sustainable business development / technical sales success.
- Must understand the Aircraft OEM, air lines and freight carriers purchasing process.
- Proven ability to work independently leading a Team of multiple discipline personnel.
- Proven knowledge of interpreting and understanding technical drawings & specifications.
- Must be able to interact, coordinate, prioritize, and execute on tasks across multiple departments. Show the ability to effectively manage & and close sales process.
- Goal Oriented, must be able to conceptualize an objective and plan backwards to accomplish key mile stones
- This position required travel 25-50% of the time including overnights.
- Professional manner; able to relate to commercial aircraft, Governmental & Defense/Military end-users and purchasers.
- Expected hours of operation is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm outside of travel requirements.
- Excellent Communications Skills: must be able to present monthly Product Line reports to senior leadership team.
- Responsible for generating new sales for our aircraft product line of business – MRO Facilities, OEM Aircraft Manufacturers, Aircraft Service Companies.
- Responsible for establishing teaming arrangements with other equipment and service providers to challenge competitors in new areas for growth and opportunity.
- Responsible for supporting Ehmke sales plan and supporting outside sales team’s efforts with new products
- Responsible for identifying gaps and trends in the MRO & aircraft product markets.
- Responsible for leading offsite teams of multi-discipline work groups that performs on-site MRO work.
- Help support trade shows and exhibits
- Conduct business in an ethical and truthful matter
- Compensation includes Salary + Incentive Pay (uncapped based on NEW sales generated).
- Eligible for Ehmke Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Company 401k Plan with company match
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc., employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.